Friday, November 27, 2009

Week 3

Weight: 167.0 lbs

Now I'm starting to get a little pissy.  I'm putting Free Day off until I can shake two more pounds (or next Friday at the latest, because come on, I gotta be realistic).  I never, ever before put any stock in the theory that stress affects weight loss because I don't think I've ever been this stressed.  I am all over the map, mentally and emotionally, these days.  Thank G-d I have gotten back on the Pill.  I desperately need some hormone regulation. I haven't cheated on my program.  I haven't missed any workouts.  It would be nice to see the scale move. DID YOU HEAR THAT, SCALE? Lots of people who do BFL say they don't see numbers move until about Week 6; I really hope I don't have to wait that long.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! My scale hasn't moved either but I know it will eventually. Patience is a virtue (which I do not possess by the way hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Often you don't see the scale move quite so early because muscle weighs more than fat - and since you're working out more now, your body is becoming more muscular. The scale is important, but it's not the be-all end-all! If you feel more healthy or like you are making headway then that is what matters!

    ReplyDelete