Friday, November 13, 2009

Week 1

Weight: 167.0 lbs

Yahoo!! The scale moved!! I was a bit worried that I might not see any results so soon, but I am sure glad I did.  I worked out everyday; five of those days I even managed to get it in before breakfast.  In my own personal experience, this makes a huge difference for me when it comes to losing the pounds.  I think the biggest thing was that I did not cheat on my diet; I ate my 6 meals a day and NO junk food.

I am not taking my free day today, instead I will take it tomorrow.  Tomorrow is the birthday party for my two little ones.  There will be pizza.  There will be cake - TWO kinds, even.  There will be ice cream. There will be candy.

The day after, there will be me sitting on the can.  I don't care what anyone says, Junk Food Hangover is totally worth it.

Soon-ish, I may or may not be posting a Before picture of myself.  Depends on how fat I look.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that the point?? That you look fat anyway?? That is why you are on this mission. LOL Thanks for your comment on my blog. We must be the same because when I was a kid I was the same got threatened about tonsils out never got it again until in a college a couple times but recently I have had it twice in like two months boo! I am training for a marathon so I am totally following along with your weight loss!! Good luck!
    Brandie

    ReplyDelete