Friday, November 20, 2009

Hollywood diet secrets from Kathy Griffin



Thanks to Stone for letting me contribute here.  I was watching this the other night on Bravo and I couldn't stop laughing so I wanted to share her diet secrets with you.  Fast forward to about 2:48 to find out how all those actresses and models stay so svelte!  
I don't recommend that by any means.  But I think that to make weight loss less painful it requires some laughter (because that burns calories too).  
I don't have any secrets but I do try to stick to Weight Watchers plan.  I have been living my life the Weight Watcher way off and on since I was 16 (that's nearly 20 years people) and when I make that lifestyle change commitment I have ALWAYS seen results.  
So here's to sticking to my lifestyle change and training for my half marathon in January.  Wish me luck and come along for the ride!!
You can also see me over here



1 comment:

  1. i LOVE kathy griffin - i used to watch her life on the D list show all the time. now i can never find it. i think she is hilarious. and i agree, i don't think i'll be trying the "hollywood diet".

    ReplyDelete