Friday, November 20, 2009

Week 2

Weight: 167.0 lbs

Dammit! I was really hoping that I would be able to book that massage this week.  BFL gives you a schedule in which you eat 6 times a day, with about 2 - 3 hrs between meals.  One of my biggest problems with eating properly is that I will often not eat enough during the day, then try to "catch up" in the evening.  So instead of eating supper at 5:30 and snack at 7:30, I am trying to eat extra supper, or having to double up my snack at 7:30, or having snack at 7:30 and again at 8pm.  Obviously, it doesn't work.  I did really good Week 1 and part of Week 2; definitely this past Wednesday and Thursday I did not make sure that I was eating every couple of hours. Also, I have noticed that a lack of sleep causes the scale to not move.  A lack of sleep caused by a Baby Pork Chop who is waking up hungry at 4:30 in the morning.  Awesome!

Good thing today is Free Day, so I can drown my sorrows in Chocolate Banana Bread.  Or Cheezies. Or other assorted junk food.  Likely in mass quantities.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment