Friday, December 4, 2009

Week 4

Weight: 166.0

I got on the scale last Monday and it was at 165.0 so WAHOO! Massage here I come! I took a Free Day on Wednesday, so I'm sitting at 166 today. I am not taking a Free Day today, although I feel a bit tempted.  The weather is crap outside and all I want to do is put a movie on and eat some Doritos.  And I have Christmas baking to do today.  Oh, and for the sake of complete and total honesty, I did have a small chunk of chocolate banana bread when I was splitting the last piece up for the kids.  I got all my workouts in this week. No cheating.  Still did not get enough fruits and veg in this week.  I think I am going to try eating my fruits and veg in the first three meals of the day. Hopefully I'll get closer to getting my 5 servings every day.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment