Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Week 11

Weight: 165.0 lbs

I have been writing this post since last Friday. Again, I have lost motivation. If I were following Body For Life, chances are that by now I would have lost 20 lbs or so.  All the work that I had put into the program before Christmas has been completely wasted. Nothing is inspiring me lately.  What is my problem? It's that I don't really care about taking care of my body right now. It's not important to me. It should be important, I want to want to lose weight, but I just. don't. care. I have a Really Crap Attitude these days, I know. I keep waiting for the thing that is going to turn the light bulb in my brain to On again.

See ya next week.

2 comments:

  1. i am going through the same thing. I was hard core motivated until...until I got tired. Now? I am trying to stay above water.

    Holy Crap, Stone, I am having a difficult time!! Sounds like you are too!! If only we were neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just absolutely love the name of your blog! Weight loss motivation comes and goes. If you can maintain and not gain during the "down time" inspiration will come again! Best of luck to you! (Following you because I think your motivation will return!)

    ReplyDelete