Saturday, February 20, 2010

169.0

My poor neglected blog. How I haven't missed you. I have only felt guilty for not updating you, which was kind of the purpose of setting you up.

Anyways, I have been noticing that even my stretchy jeans are getting a bit tight in the thighs, so I figure it's time to heave a dramatic sigh, put on a dirty look, roll my eyes, and grumble... and then start keeping track again. Obviously, I have been far too busy shoveling in junk food; my latest addiction is - and I am not kidding here - cheddar flavored popcorn. It's like crack. God I love that shit. I'm sure you could bring down entire herds of elephants with the sodium and MSG alone.

I worked out today for the first time in probably two months. It sucked. I am totally out of shape.

169.0 lbs. Shit.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, cheddar flavored popcorn....drool...
    My boss buys me one of those hugo buckets of popcorn each year at Christmas time, the kind with three different flavors. The cheddar popcorn always goes first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, don't lose hope! Sometimes we take breaks, as life's demands come and go, it is the coming back that matters.

    ReplyDelete